HOW IS FIREHOUSE SUBS RESPONDING TO COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS?
To our Firehouse Subs Family,
For 25 years, a commitment to, and passion for, hearty and flavourful food, heartfelt service and public safety has been the core of our mission at Firehouse Subs. Given the state of affairs with COVID-19/Coronavirus, our public safety values resonate more than ever.
Our tradition of commitment to cleanliness, sanitation, and food safety protocols has been unwavering. But today, everyone is experiencing a public safety need that is entirely new. We have a dedicated team to monitor COVID-19/Coronavirus in real-time, led by our industry veteran quality assurance expert. The team remains informed through updates from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health officials. As a franchise community with more than 36 small business restaurant owners, we have enhanced our policies to ensure we provide the resources and support our owners need at this time.
As always, we will maintain our commitment to the highest level of restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, whether you are dining in our restaurant or ordering online. In an abundance of caution, we have instituted additional cleaning protocols and have implemented changes that may impact your experience as our guest. For example, we are removing the self-serve hot sauce bar from the counter area and will, upon request, offer our signature Captain Sorensen’s Hot Sauce in pre-portioned cups.
We wish you and your families good health and safety today and every day.
We appreciate you,
CEO, Firehouse Subs
FRANCHISEES PHIL DAWSON, BILL CARR AND TERESA CAVALIERE CELEBRATE THE OPENING OF THEIR 7TH RESTAURANT
STONEY CREEK, ONTARIO NEW RESTAURANT OPENING
FIREHOUSE SUBS FEATURED IN A ROUNDUP OF THE 10 BEST FAST-FOOD SANDWICH CHAINS IN THE U.S.
- 30 Firehouse Subs restaurants now open in Canada
- $641,000+ donated to public safety organizations in Canada via Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation of Canada
- More than 1,180 restaurants total in 46 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, Canada and non-traditional locations
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,500,000 sub rolls a week
- 7,750,000 lbs of turkey annually
- 316,104 Pickle Buckets annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ