FIREHOUSE SUBS RANKED NO. 59 IN ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE'S TOP FRANCHISE 500 AWARDS
Firehouse Subs ranked No. 59 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s annual Top Franchise 500 Award and No. 4 in the sandwich category of the publication’s Top Food Franchises Award.Read The full story
FIREHOUSE SUBS EMBRACING CONSUMER CHANGES FOR LONG-TERM SUCCESS
Embracing consumer changes is more important now more than ever for restaurant operators. QSR Magazine featured Firehouse Subs in an article focused on the many ways restaurant brands are adapting to the “new normal."Read The full story
FIREHOUSE SUBS RANKED NO. 38 IN QSR MAGAZINE'S "QSR 50" LIST
QSR Magazine published its annual “QSR 50” list featuring the 50 biggest limited-service restaurant brands in America, with Firehouse Subs coming in at No. 38 overall.Read The full story
FIREHOUSE SUBS CEO DON FOX FEATURED IN RB PODCAST "A DEEPER DIVE"
Restaurant Business Magazine featured CEO Don Fox in a podcast where he talked about the successes Firehouse Subs has seen this summer, despite the difficulties facing the restaurant industry.Read The full story
HOW IS FIREHOUSE SUBS RESPONDING TO COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS?
To our Firehouse Subs Family,
For 25 years, a commitment to, and passion for, hearty and flavourful food, heartfelt service and public safety has been the core of our mission at Firehouse Subs. Given the state of affairs with COVID-19/Coronavirus, our public safety values resonate more than ever.
FIREHOUSE SUBS OPENS NEWEST RESTAURANT OPENING IN SARNIA, ONTARIO, CANADA
FIREHOUSE SUBS OPENS RESTAURANT IN ST. THOMAS, ONTARIO, CANADA
OTTAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA NEW RESTAURANT OPENING
- 39 Firehouse Subs restaurants now open in Canada
- $1 million+ donated to public safety organizations in Canada via Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation of Canada
- More than 1,180 restaurants total in 46 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, Canada and non-traditional locations
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,500,000 sub rolls a week
- 7,750,000 lbs of turkey annually
- 316,104 Pickle Buckets annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ