- How is Firehouse Subs responding to COVID-19/Coronavirus?
- To our Firehouse Subs Family,
For 25 years, a commitment to, and passion for, hearty and flavourful food, heartfelt service and public safety has been the core of our mission at Firehouse Subs. Given the state of affairs with COVID-19/Coronavirus, our public safety values resonate more than ever.
Our tradition of commitment to cleanliness, sanitation, and food safety protocols has been unwavering. But today, everyone is experiencing a public safety need that is entirely new. We have a dedicated team to monitor COVID-19/Coronavirus in real-time, led by our industry veteran quality assurance expert. The team remains informed through updates from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health officials. As a franchise community with more than 36 small business restaurant owners, we have enhanced our policies to ensure we provide the resources and support our owners need at this time.
As always, we will maintain our commitment to the highest level of restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, whether you are dining in our restaurant or ordering online. In an abundance of caution, we have instituted additional cleaning protocols and have implemented changes that may impact your experience as our guest. For example, we are removing the self-serve hot sauce bar from the counter area and will, upon request, offer our signature Captain Sorensen’s Hot Sauce in pre-portioned cups.
We wish you and your families good health and safety today and every day.
We appreciate you,
CEO, Firehouse Subs
- Do you have any Gluten-free menu options?
- Firehouse Subs now offers a gluten-free medium sub roll at all Canada locations. However, since other menu items in our restaurants do contain gluten, we cannot guarantee an entirely gluten-free experience.
Currently our gluten-free options are as follows:
- Any Firehouse Subs deli meat (meatballs are not included)
- All of our cheeses, including Provolone, Cheddar, and Monterey Jack
- Any of our salads – add any meat and cheese on it and tell them to make it hot
Refer to our nutrition page for detailed ingredient information
- I'm interested in a Firehouse Subs franchise. What are the next steps?
- Please visit FirehouseSubs.ca/Franchise to learn more about owning your own Firehouse Subs restaurant.
- Can I purchase any of the hot sauces found in a Firehouse Subs restaurant?
- So you like it hot? We do too! Our hot sauces, including our signature Captain Sorensen’s Datil Pepper Hot Sauce, are available for purchase on one website. AND...because you’re a loyal customer you get a special Firehouse Subs discount of 7%. Visit www.hotsauce.com and search for the sauce you wish to purchase. Upon checkout, enter in the following coupon code - FIREHOUSE07.
- Is Firehouse Subs interested in my product or service?
- If you are interested in becoming a service provider or vendor for Firehouse Subs, please email the Supply Chain Services department, email@example.com.
- How do I submit a request for a donation or sponsorship in my local area?
- For donation and /or sponsorship requests, please contact the Firehouse Subs closest to you. The franchise owner or manager is the decision maker regarding activities in your local community.
- How do I submit a proposal for a national sponsorship?
- Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the team will review it and contact you if there is any interest.
- How do I make a suggestion for a new restaurant location?
- If you have a suggestion for a location for Firehouse Subs, or are curious if one is coming to your area, please email email@example.com.