- I'm interested in a Firehouse Subs franchise. What are the next steps?
- Please visit FirehouseSubs.ca/Franchise to learn more about owning your own Firehouse Subs restaurant.
- Can I purchase any of the hot sauces found in a Firehouse Subs restaurant?
- So you like it hot? We do too! Our hot sauces, including our signature Captain Sorensen’s Datil Pepper Hot Sauce, are available for purchase on one website. AND...because you’re a loyal customer you get a special Firehouse Subs discount of 7%. Visit www.hotsauce.com and search for the sauce you wish to purchase. Upon checkout, enter in the following coupon code - FIREHOUSE07.
- Is Firehouse Subs interested in my product or service?
- If you are interested in becoming a service provider or vendor for Firehouse Subs, please email the Supply Chain Services department, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I submit a request for a donation or sponsorship in my local area?
- For donation and /or sponsorship requests, please contact the Firehouse Subs closest to you. The franchise owner or manager is the decision maker regarding activities in your local community.
- How do I submit a proposal for a national sponsorship?
- Please send your proposal to email@example.com. A member of the team will review it and contact you if there is any interest.
- How do I make a suggestion for a new restaurant location?
- If you have a suggestion for a location for Firehouse Subs, or are curious if one is coming to your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have any Gluten-free menu options?
Currently our gluten-free options are as follows:
- Any Firehouse Subs deli meat (meatballs are not included)
- All of our cheeses, including Provolone, Cheddar, and Monterey Jack
- Any of our salads – add any meat and cheese on it and tell them to make it hot
Refer to our nutrition page for detailed ingredient information