08.30.2017 FIREHOUSE SUBS SUPPORTS OSHAWA FIRST RESPONDERS AT SCOTT FIREFIT COMPETITION
For the second year, Firehouse Subs Oshawa has raised money for hometown heroes by helping sponsor the city’s FireFit Regional Qualifier event – a competition in which individuals and teams of firefighters compete to showcase their fitness level and the challenges faced daily in the line of duty.
06.24.2017 FIREHOUSE SUBS LOOKING TO EXTINGUISH THE HUNGER
Firehouse Subs opens its first Guelph location.
09.01.2017 WHITBY FIRE DEPARTMENT RECEIVES LIFE-SAVING DONATION
Firehouse Subs is serving up thousands of dollars in funding to help local firefighters save more lives.
12.13.2016 FIREHOUSE SUBS—A RED-HOT BUSINESS
Franchise Canada Magazine Features Alex Gerzon of the Firehouse Subs' Canada expansion team - "I’m proud to have been a part of opening Canada’s first Firehouse Subs franchise in Oshawa, Ont., not only because of the food we serve, but also because of the way we serve the community beyond the four walls of the restaurant. It’s not your run-of-the-mill sandwich shop."
11.19.2016 FIREHOUSE SUBS® IGNITES FLAVOUR INFERNO WITH FIRST LONDON RESTAURANT
Firehouse Subs announces the grand opening of its first location in London on Nov. 19. This is the second international location, and second Canadian location, for the award-winning fast casual restaurant chain. Firehouse Subs looks forward to spreading exciting new flavours throughout Canada and growth opportunities for small business franchise owners.
10.01.2016 ACCELERATING GROWTH: HOW THE FIREHOUSE SUBS DREAM TEAM TRIO'S DAILY EFFORTS ARE BUILDING THE CANADIAN BRAND
What do you get when three accomplished professionals from the restaurant trade join forces to bring an exciting new brand to Canada? You get a bona fide dream team, with all three working in tandem to bring their wealth of experience to the venture.
08.29.2016 $10,000 FIREHOUSE SUBS PUBLIC SAFETY FOUNDATION OF CANADA GRANT FUELS OSHAWA FIRE SERVICES JUNIOR FIREFIGHTER PROGRAM
Oshawa Fire Services graduated 215 junior firefighters this summer with the support of a $10,000 grant from the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation of Canada.
11.07.2017 Former NHLer Cory Stillman and partner Jason Taylor open new Firehouse Subs shop in Peterborough
10.01.2017 Steadfast in its commitment to ensuring first responders are properly equipped and protected in the …
09.21.2017 “I’m proud to introduce East Gwillimbury to a brand that not only has a passion for exceptional subs…
- 20172017 Community Partnership Award - Oshawa Firehouse Subs - Oshawa Fire Services
- 2017America's Favorite Chain for "Top 5 Brands Overall" - Restaurant Business
- 2017Top Chains By Menu Segment for "Sandwich" - Restaurant Business
- 2017America's Favorite Chain for "Brand Image" #4 - Restaurant Business
- More than 1,090 Firehouse Subs restaurants and non-traditional locations in 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico
- $29.5+ million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL
- 1,500,000 sub rolls a week
- 7,750,000 lbs of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187
The Zimmerman Agency
- Office(850) 668-2222